Daughter's Eulogy

Monday, August 20, 2012

Going Bald


The last few weeks mom has had something bothering her.

"Julienne, I' m losing my hair."

"Mom, everyone's hair becomes thinner as they age.  Thinning hair is normal."

"Look at the front of my head!

"Right now your hair looks thinner because you need to have your hair colored.  Your hair is blending into your scalp."

"My hair looks terrible."

“Good news . . . when you get your hair colored on Thursday, your hair will look thicker.  Let see after your hair gets done. I think you’ll feel better about your hair then."

On Thursday when Joanne* was finished with mom's hair I asked, "Mom, how do you like your hair?"


"Joanne* does a beautiful job.  My hair looks good."

"I agree, mom.  Your hair looks beautiful."

No comments:

Post a Comment