Daughter's Eulogy

Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Prayer Answered

When Ron visited mom last Friday, she gave him some good news.

“My lady friend, Darlene*, is coming back!”

“Mom, that’s great.”

“I was a little lonely.”

“She has been gone less than a week.”

Mom said, “I’ll bet when she went home her family tried to make her work.  She can’t do things around the house.  Her family probably thought she could.”

“Mom, maybe she just missed being here,” Ron said.

 “You're right.  My nurse told me that, too.”

“They have a lot of people to care for her here, mom.”

“Julienne knew,”

“What did she know?

“She told Darlene* if she wasn’t happy at home she should come back.”

“I’m glad Darlene’s* coming back, mom.”

“Me, too!”

Note:  When I prayed for God to send mom a new friend, I had no idea that Darlene* would be coming back so soon.  I am very grateful to hear that her good friend will be back shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment